I try to keep my house as free of toxic chemicals as possible, and I'm cheap so this recipe is a perfect fit for me.
- 1, 32 oz spray bottle (You can get these at the dollar store)
- 2 cups of water
- ¾ cup white distilled vinegar
- ¾ cup hydrogen peroxide (3% solution)
- 1 teaspoon of Castile soap (any dish soap will work but Castile creates less suds)
- 30 drops lavender essential oil
- 20 drops lemon essential oil
- 20 drops orange essential oil
Just pour all of the ingredients into the bottle and shake.
Shake before use