Friday, July 6, 2012

30 Days to Lose Weight - Day 2

Oh my God! I think I might die.  I am completely stunned by how a little 20 minute workout could so thoroughly kick my butt. Every muscle in my body hurts, but my legs are the worst! Every step up to the second floor of my house kills, I am completely unable to squat down for anything, and trying to use the toilet is an act of torture. I knew I was out of shape, but this is ridiculous. 

Even so, I somehow managed to do the video again today though I had to take breaks here and there. I actually did better than I expected. My fear now is what tomorrow will bring. If I feel this bad today, I'm afraid that I may not be able to walk tomorrow. I guess we'll have to see.

Oh, and as for my weight... Well, It seems that I actually gained a pound and a half when I visited my parents this weekend so now I have 8 1/2 lbs to lose - lovely. 

But I'm staying positive. 

Can't you tell. 


Here's a picture of us working out:


I got both of the kids to do it with me today. They were really cute. See their dumbbells, they're actually tinkertoys my husband made to look like my dumbbells.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness after I had my daughter I went all workout crazy on myself. Apart from not begin able to walk from like just having a baby and all, I super couldn't walk because of all the squats etc. I was forcing myself to do (totally worth it though !)

    Good luck and keep at it, you will feel sooooo happy when the month is over and you stuck to it :-)

    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great blog! I followed it. Thanks for the support!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Share the love!!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...